Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Stolen Pintara

Wonky is offline One of the Top Contributors to the Forum Last Online: 18-01-2024 @ 01:35 PM

Re: Stolen Pintara

Quote Originally Posted by Timson View Post
    That doesnt make sense. If you look at the pics wonky has put up in reverse order it looks like he is getting out of the car and walking away from it. I Would say that the car had already been stolen at this point. None the less, I hope the **** gets caught. It doesnt matter what value the car, its not his to take and it is very inconvenient.
    Sorry Tim, some of the pics Chev put up were not in order, so I reposted a selection in the correct order. However, what makes the sequence confusing is he actually almost walked past the car first, then it appears he walked backwards to the door for some reason before getting in.
    Last edited by Wonky; 12-07-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Bling Bling is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 21-11-2020 @ 07:57 PM

That look like Matt Moran off masterchef lol.

CLUBRED is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 28-09-2021 @ 09:02 AM

Did the dude in the blue stripey shirt (reflection) who took these pics do anything about it?

Wonky is offline One of the Top Contributors to the Forum Last Online: 18-01-2024 @ 01:35 PM

I assumed given the height the pics were taken from they were taken from a surveillance camera mounted on a pole somewhere?

Tom333 is offline Account Frozen Last Online: 13-07-2012 @ 09:07 PM

so some scumbag stole a clearly unlocked pos pintara, do we really need a thread about it? Mods time to close?

whitels1ss is offline Powertrain Control Last Online: 28-03-2024 @ 10:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tom333 View Post
    so some scumbag stole a clearly unlocked pos pintara, do we really need a thread about it? Mods time to close?
    The car belongs to Chev's young son mate.
    Chev is a very popular member of the forum and sponsor.

HRT 8 is offline BIG Last Online: 25-01-2024 @ 04:20 PM

So because its "unlocked piece of shit pintara" is makes it alright. Maybe it belonged to some retired digger who couldnt afford anything else.
    Maybe it belonged to a stuggling kid at uni. But you know what/? It doesnt matter what it is and who owns it.
    Have a ****ing look at yourself you ****. Is wankers like you with a righteous attitude that really should struggle with breathing!

well it didn't belong to a retired digger. It ws a P plateer that doesn't know how to lock a door. According to insurance companies, any vehicle that is unlocked is a public place.

Sure you can have a go at me for pointing out the obvious, that's easy to do. What I am trying to say is that perhaps this is a life lesson that needed to be learnt.

Once I left my car inlocked in the driveway over night and someone helpded themselves to the contents. I didn't complain, call the police. No, I took responsibility for my own stupidity,
    Scumbag human beings are always a constant, lock your door and get a club lock.

Quote Originally Posted by HRT 8 View Post
    So because its "unlocked piece of shit pintara" is makes it alright. Maybe it belonged to some retired digger who couldnt afford anything else.
    Maybe it belonged to a stuggling kid at uni. But you know what/? It doesnt matter what it is and who owns it.
    Have a ****ing look at yourself you ****. Is wankers like you with a righteous attitude that really should struggle with breathing!
    You are setting a really great example for a moderator. Don't agree with what I say, that's fine but is this sort of language really required?
    I get $100 bucks my accound gets suspended. I think it is you that needs to take a bit of a look at yourself HRT 8.

JezzaB is offline Substantial Contributor to the Forum Last Online: 15-01-2024 @ 11:34 AM

You are setting a really great example for a moderator. Don't agree with what I say, that's fine but is this sort of language really required?
    I get $100 bucks my accound gets suspended. I think it is you that needs to take a bit of a look at yourself HRT 8.
    If you get suspended its because you are arrogant
    VU SS Drag Ute - 1012rwhp
    VE SSV Daily Ute - 583rwhp

peter b is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 07-05-2016 @ 09:33 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza@HDTCQ View Post
    If you get suspended its because you are arrogant
    your putting it lightly jez it should read "if you get suspended it's because you are a f***wit"
    Super Secret Squirrel Shit.....
    Often Imitated Never Duplicated

People that leave their cars unlocked just encourage thieves. How is that arrogant?
    It's a cold hard fact.

JezzaB is offline Substantial Contributor to the Forum Last Online: 15-01-2024 @ 11:34 AM

No not arrogant at all.....
    VU SS Drag Ute - 1012rwhp
    VE SSV Daily Ute - 583rwhp

peter b is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 07-05-2016 @ 09:33 PM

People that leave their cars unlocked just encourage thieves. How is that arrogant?
    It's a cold hard fact.
    and if someone steals your car it's different right???
    maybe have some respect regardless of whether you think it was unlocked or not someone took something that didnt BELONG to them trying to be a big hero on here really does little for you.
    Super Secret Squirrel Shit.....
    Often Imitated Never Duplicated

Nutter is offline Permanently Banned Last Online: 26-01-2013 @ 12:04 PM

Lol so your saying it was unlocked because pintaras cant be broken in to otherwise? and because chevs p plater son cant afford an 80k car no one should care? And i know Im repeating my self but wtf happened to this place cant anyone play nice anymore, whats the harm in asking other than maybe catching a car theif before he breaks in to your house steals your keys and knocks off your brand new crummydore ffs people cheer up, what happened to common courtesy and respect.

Thread Information