Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Pintara

Nutter is offline Permanently Banned Last Online: 26-01-2013 @ 12:04 PM

Re: Stolen Pintara

Quote Originally Posted by VXSS346 View Post
    Thanks
    Hey you slack ass are you still in the same suburb? Long time no see....maybe could catch up for drinks?

A PSYCHO is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 12-01-2021 @ 05:19 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tom333 View Post
    Oh of course not, that asterix really make it look acceptable... That's ok man, I've already reported ya.
    Ahahahaha you gotta be kidding.

Am I the only one who almost wants to give this guy a flogging more than the actual car thief. trolls are getting better these days.

Tom333 is offline Account Frozen Last Online: 13-07-2012 @ 09:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by A PSYCHO View Post
    Ahahahaha you gotta be kidding.

Am I the only one who almost wants to give this guy a flogging more than the actual car thief. trolls are getting better these days.
    My Karate master always taught me that there is always someone bigger or better. Wise words.
    Last edited by Tom333; 12-07-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Toddler78 is offline Considerable Contributor to the Forum Last Online: 23-03-2024 @ 06:32 PM

Wow this thread really turned for the worse in a very short period.

Chev I hope your son finds his car in one piece. All the theorys of what happened aside, Unfortunately that what society has come to where it is deemed the victims fault for the scumbags actions
    I'm not a hoon, I'm just competitive

VXSS346 is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 28-03-2024 @ 09:10 PM

The whole thread needs a cleanout

whitels1ss is offline Powertrain Control Last Online: 28-03-2024 @ 10:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Toddler78 View Post
    Wow this thread really turned for the worse in a very short period.

Chev I hope your son finds his car in one piece. All the theorys of what happened aside, Unfortunately that what society has come to where it is deemed the victims fault for the scumbags actions
    Absolutely
    Hope the moderators clean up this thread, sad to see things stoop into a p1ssing contest, it was started out to help
    Chev's son and by the way I feel sorry for him having his car stolen and I don't care if the door was locked or unlocked anyway
    the scumbag should not have touched it.
    Hope it is found soon without any damage.

Nutter is offline Permanently Banned Last Online: 26-01-2013 @ 12:04 PM

The whole thread needs a cleanout
    You need a cleanup you dirty dirty man

swingtan is offline Powertrain Control Last Online: 08-02-2021 @ 09:52 AM

One and only warning.
    Keep it on topic and keep the posts respectful.

Now, Tom333; This forum is a community, which means we generally look out for each other and don't go out of our way to lay the boots in just because we can. If you want me to "tell it like it is" then you started the downward spiral of this thread and you brought upon your self any and all angst directed at you. You my friend can leave this thread alone from now on. The only post I want to see from you is an apology, anything else will see you on a holiday.

Hope you get some good news on the car Chev.
    If you're going paint a target on your self, expect some special attention....

Martin_D is offline One of the Top Contributors to the Forum Last Online: 27-06-2022 @ 11:28 AM

I wonder why Chev didn't bother to put an immobiliser in the car too.
    Because an immobiliser is probably worth more than the car....
    Cmon Chevo put us all out of our misery let this thread die and make the young tacker happy - stump up $500 for another Pintara. Please.
    I pledge $50 in the interests of sanity.

chev is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 17-01-2023 @ 06:23 AM

Holy shite guys, I didn't realise this turned to crap until this morning. OK lets put this to bed.
    My son absolutley had the car locked.
    Its not that hard to open an 89 model Pintara door.
    Frankston Police rang me yesterday saying they found the car with no visable damage (not burnt out).
    Hopefully I will pick the car up today from a holding yard after it gets dusted for prints.
    Thanks to all the decent forum members who gave support to my thread.
    Sorry this turned to shite.
    Can mods please close

Cheers Chev

VY5.7LTR is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 17-08-2014 @ 01:14 AM

Thats great news Chev at least the young buck can still get around under his own steam.
    STEP RIGHT UP PUNK, AND WATCH ME LAY DOWN A RUBBER ROAD TO FREEDOM!!!!!

chev is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 17-01-2023 @ 06:23 AM

Quote Originally Posted by VY5.7LTR View Post
    Thats great news Chev at least the young buck can still get around under his own steam.
    Thanks big man.
    Swingy you can close this please

CLUBRED is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 28-09-2021 @ 09:02 AM

I still want to know why the guy who took the pics didn't do anything about it - that'd drive me mental knowing someone had an opportunity to prevent this.

CunningStunter is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 13-07-2017 @ 06:27 PM

Read my DIY thread about installing a Harrop HTV1900 and rethink what you have just said.

I also race Superkarts and build my own engines. Motor mechanics is a doddle
    No one cares what YOU did to YOUR car. If we did we can read a thread about it.
    No one cares that you race karts or build engines. Seriously. No.One.
    This was a thread about a stolen car. Chev is well known and respected, something I can't say for you.
    I'm sure if this was a 'I build engines' pissing thread, Chev would have you by the short and curlies....that is if you're old enough to have them. Still waiting to hit pubety hey?

Probably burnt out on the side of the road by now. Guess he should have locked the door...
    He did lock the door. So what now smart aleck? Gee don't you look all high and mighty now!

Yes I realise most punters want the truth sugar coated. I guess I could have gone with "How dare that guy steal a clearly unlocked car, he should be stoned to death". An eye for an eye and all those other pathetic human revenge emotions?
    No, this was a thread about looking out for someone's car. What on earth riled you up so much about someone posting this....seriously most punters like YOU should be stoned to death.

Tom333, Just "SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!"

You've just ruined a thread about a stolen car, if you don't like the thread don't read it.

NOW P*ISS OFF FROM THIS THREAD!!
    Awesome, someone said it. Pity it didn't happen sooner,......good work though.

Do you really think abusive language is appropriate or effective?
    Do you really think you've acted any better with the attitude you've put on display for the world to see?

Oh of course not, that asterix really make it look acceptable... That's ok man, I've already reported ya.
    Ooooh report report report!! I guess no one should ever post up about a stolen car/bike etc in fear of being reported by Tom333!

Quote Originally Posted by Sickbunny View Post
    wow what a ****ing tool..

report me cocksucker, i hope someone torches your car some time.
    LOL I'm sure he's reporting us ALL now...! Or is that SHE....? Surely only a messed up girl, kid on school holidays or 30+yr old twat would come bother posting so much about a bad situation....
    I'm starting to think this guy is a thief himself.

My Karate master always taught me that there is always someone bigger or better. Wise words.
    O.M.G your karate master is rolling in his grave right now. If he's dead. If not and he read this from a student, I bet he wish he was!
    I think you should be listening to some of your own wise words there fella!

Yes I totally agree, the abusive posts really need to be removed.
    YOU need to be removed. From the fking planet. See how I swore without swearing AT you? Clever that. My KungFu master taught me that.

Quote Originally Posted by swingtan View Post
    One and only warning.
    Keep it on topic and keep the posts respectful.

Now, Tom333; This forum is a community, which means we generally look out for each other and don't go out of our way to lay the boots in just because we can. If you want me to "tell it like it is" then you started the downward spiral of this thread and you brought upon your self any and all angst directed at you. You my friend can leave this thread alone from now on. The only post I want to see from you is an apology, anything else will see you on a holiday.

Hope you get some good news on the car Chev.
    And there it is. The voice of REASON. Thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by chev View Post
    Holy shite guys, I didn't realise this turned to crap until this morning. OK lets put this to bed.
    Frankston Police rang me yesterday saying they found the car with no visable damage (not burnt out).
    Hopefully I will pick the car up today from a holding yard after it gets dusted for prints.
    Can mods please close

Cheers Chev
    Chev, sorry to hear about the bad luck encounted by both the scumbag thief who is likely Tom333s brother/father/lover.
    Glad your young fella has his wheels back. It's a big hit to take when a thief thinks they can help themselves....then there's the idiots who can't help anyone else, or even just stay out of the damned thread.

Sorry MODS I had to get in before this was closed...I stopped short of quoting every single one of Toms ridiculous posts because I'm sure we've all read enough from that tool!

whitels1ss is offline Powertrain Control Last Online: 28-03-2024 @ 10:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by chev View Post
    Can mods please close

Cheers Chev
    Great news Chev

Thread Information