Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: High-performance 'hoon' car stolen from holding yard

ssick is offline Has Not Contributed to the Forum Last Online: 24-06-2013 @ 12:27 AM

Re: High-performance 'hoon' car stolen from holding yard

No wonder i dont come on this forum very often.

Why would i steal a car that i was getting back in 3 weeks? why would i pay someone to steal it when i only had to pay $1250 to get it back?

I WAS NOT doing skids, i WAS NOT speeding. Hard accelleration in 1st gear changed to 3rd and rolled to a set of lights.

The car has been found, no idea what state it is in but i will find out tomorrow.

V8BEER is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 17-06-2020 @ 06:28 AM

Hope she is in not too bad a condtion mate

OPTIMUS is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 24-11-2020 @ 11:29 AM

all the best buddy amazing how everyone has an opinion and then manifests into a story they convince themselves must of happened then people comment on that like its partly true. chinese whispers net style

JET-33 is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 22-11-2015 @ 10:53 AM

if thats all that happened then thats a bit of a disgrace. to lose ya car over that... to then have it stolen and potentially damaged

good luck. hope its ok and you get compensated accordingly
    the problem with common sense is it's not that common

El Narros is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 27-07-2021 @ 03:02 PM

Are you serious that you got done for loud exceleration? That means all of us WA guys are at risk of having our car impounded. Is there more to the story? Do you have a bad record with the police or did you give them grief when they pulled you over?

monaro_mad is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 04-02-2019 @ 02:37 PM

Vehicle Confiscation Legislation
    Stop & Search Legislation
    Bikie & Club Association Legislation

These new 'laws', to dumb it down, are so broad that it becomes a found guilty without evidence type deal, luckily the last two are struggling to get passed. This is the trend for new legislation here in WA, i do know a mate who this has happened to (confiscated Harley for noise, wasn't speeding, has no modifications) it's fukn crazy. I would pursue legal action, or get your insurer to, this may have not happened before and the legislation may not cover this allowing you to sue for damages to your property while being held by this company.

kriminal is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 20-07-2016 @ 04:17 PM
    Was having an argument with a mate who is never ever wrong.
    I was saying that When they impound ur car it doesnt matter who's name it is.
    He said his car is under his companies name and therefore the police can't impound it. I told him about the lambo story.
    But like I said his never wrong.
    But it doesn't matter who's name its under ey?

kriminal is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 20-07-2016 @ 04:17 PM
    Ps. If that made no sense I was walking and talking while typing that.

monaro_mad is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 04-02-2019 @ 02:37 PM

The police will charge the offender and impound the car they were driving, it doesn't matter if it's their car or not. It's then up to the owner of the vehicle to apply for a release.

VTLS1BOI is offline Has Not Contributed to the Forum Last Online: 25-04-2012 @ 03:28 AM

thats bad dude,, coppers or holding yard should compensate,, hope she's ok mate, good luck

planetdavo is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 01-10-2014 @ 07:44 PM

Quote Originally Posted by FrangaFry View Post
    Are you for real pal?

No wonder there is NO respect for those who are meant to 'protect and serve' the community. What ever happened to being 'accountable' (oh I forgot, it's only us average Joe Bloe's who are accountable - NOT the constabulary....). Take a long hard look at your self mister self righteous. This is someones hard earned pride and joy, someone who most likely has been a law abiding citizen all of their lives, just like the majority of us on this forum ....................
    Yes I am for real.
    I find it AMAZINGLY STUPID of people to believe that it's acceptable for THEMSELVES to do many mistakes in life and EXPECT no issues, yet one incident happens involving the police/holding yard staff and it's like" Oh my god they are f#cking useless cnuts..."
    Yes the owner deserves some compensation for what has happened, but let's also remember WHY the car ended up in a storage yard to begin with. Wouldn't have happened if nothing led to his car being impounded in the first place fella. Maybe you have to be labelled as a "mister self righteous" to be able to smell the roses...
    Of course nearly everyone on enthusiast internet forums are law abiding citizens that NEVER do wrong on the roads and NEVER perform illegal mods. They also NEVER sook like little b!tches when they get caught...

PS: Police officers do actually get in trouble. You need to stop believing urban myths, and start discovering some truths...
    Last edited by planetdavo; 10-03-2012 at 12:41 PM.

planetdavo is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 01-10-2014 @ 07:44 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Toddler78 View Post
    Seriously Davo I often read your posts and whether I agree or disagree with with you comments I usually respect them as they do offer a opinion from a different point of view. How ever of late I think you are just disagreeing just to settle your own ego and it is bordering on Trolling. To suggest that the police or the holding yard staff should be exonerated because they made a mistake is utterly amazing and mind boggling. They have let him down and have now wiped their hands of it and put it down to tuff luck, which is ridiculous. Yes we are all humans and we make mistakes but real people man up to their mistakes and attempt to make an amends.
    Read my post above and take a couple of Panadol Tod.
    I think someone SHOULD compensate for his loss if he has no involvement, but my point is with all the BULLSH!T posts from people that have no respect for authority. Being a police officer is often a loveless job, having to deal with all the fcukwits and scum of society, working shocking hours etc yet the merest mention of something going wrong has a certain element baying for blood. You can almost see them licking their lips through the blue screen...
    Grow up people. One day you will want them, and karma can be a b!tch.
    (Yes I know a couple of them)

the phat punk is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 05-02-2021 @ 09:08 PM

i think 90% of cops are over paid

I think 90% of AUSTRALIANS are overpaid.

1BEAST2NV is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 28-01-2014 @ 01:15 AM

Last time I looked, Australia aint the cheapest place to live is it??????

taxed through the ass hole.......

we need decent money to live.
    640rwhp of pure awesomeness

Thread Information