Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackve

BLACKVE is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 23-03-2023 @ 08:02 PM

Blackve

Picked her up this morning 22km's on the clock. With holdens special of $33990 driveaway it was hard to resist!!! Was hard getting a Black one and even harder getting a manual, she came from darwin!!!!! Thanks to southgate holden, only dealer in adelaide that could supply

VE SS Ute

Manual

Black of courselol

Future mod's inc hardlid, tint, lower(neededs it), 20 wheels??? exhaust and maybe a few more things

Here with big brother!!!!!!

Cheers Paul

highlander_69r is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 09-04-2022 @ 07:44 PM

Re: Blackve

very nice. With the current prices from both holden and hsv it is hard to resist upgrading.

ROGRSS is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 05-08-2016 @ 10:22 PM

Gotta love the Black VE's... But im biased lol

Great buy mate. Im sure u will enjoy.

SSV8TE is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 29-07-2023 @ 07:47 PM

Your driveway pic looks mean mate. Two ve's in the drive is much better than one.

Looks like the mods begin again hey?
    The utes look tuff but im bias too
    Look forward to seeing the mods in their stages mate.
    Cheers,

Andy.

BLACKVE is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 23-03-2023 @ 08:02 PM

Quote Originally Posted by highlander_69r View Post
    very nice. With the current prices from both holden and hsv it is hard to resist upgrading.
    Funny feels like a downgrade atm, quite exhaust, 4WD stance and shifter throws are long um down on power a little too

Quote Originally Posted by SSV8TE View Post
    Your driveway pic looks mean mate. Two ve's in the drive is much better than one.

Looks like the mods begin again hey?
    The utes look tuff but im bias too
    Look forward to seeing the mods in their stages mate.
    Cheers,

Andy.
    Hardlid and tint booked on on 12th already

Problem now is which one to drive, um BLACK one i think!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BLACKVE; 31-12-2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SEMPER FI is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 22-05-2015 @ 08:42 PM

Awesome !! Enjoy

iTalk is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 26-05-2010 @ 08:49 PM

Congratulations mate..

So how does it work ? You buy the car second hand from a dealer, and they deliver it to you from different state ? If so, then what makes you sure that its condition is aligned with what you want ? What if it has scratches or has been in an accident ?

Sorry to ask, but I thought buying from an individual is cheaper and better option than dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by iTalk View Post
    Congratulations mate..

So how does it work ? You buy the car second hand from a dealer, and they deliver it to you from different state ? If so, then what makes you sure that its condition is aligned with what you want ? What if it has scratches or has been in an accident ?

Sorry to ask, but I thought buying from an individual is cheaper and better option than dealers.

Car was spanking brand new Mate(built 27/10/08) only 22km on clock(500km's now), came from darwin as no black manual SS utes left in SA. Dealer swapped a car they had with dealer in darwin 2 customers got the cars they wanted.
    Last edited by BLACKVE; 01-01-2009 at 01:52 PM.

gen3baby is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 27-03-2011 @ 08:55 AM

Cant beat the new ve ute look . . Very nice ride mate .

iTalk is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 26-05-2010 @ 08:49 PM

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEVE View Post
    Car was spanking brand new Mate(built 27/10/08) only 22km on clock(500km's now), came from darwin as no black manual SS utes left in SA. Dealer swapped a car they had with dealer in darwin 2 customers got the cars they wanted.
    My bad, I thought the car had 22K Km on it

iloveholden is offline One of the Top Contributors to the Forum Last Online: 10-11-2014 @ 04:13 PM

Very nice mate....congrats

Thanks for the kind commets guys for a stocky(so far)

Drove the blue ss yesterday a gee the 2 cars feel so different, ripshifter is such a nicer feel and power difference well

Planned atm is

Exhaust 3" X Force(cat back only so far)
    Lowered springs and shocks
    Ripshifter
    Hardlid
    Tint
    Rims????

Steve'sR8 is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 15-08-2013 @ 08:57 PM

Congrats Blueve, it's pretty cool having to choose which SS your going to drive each day.
    My dealer told me there were no black ones available that didn't have the red dash & seats, which I didn't really want, so I bought their Atomic Demo. Perhaps I should have asked another dealer, but two Atomic ones looks pretty good in the driveway.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve'sR8 View Post
    Congrats Blueve, it's pretty cool having to choose which SS your going to drive each day.
    My dealer told me there were no black ones available that didn't have the red dash & seats, which I didn't really want, so I bought their Atomic Demo. Perhaps I should have asked another dealer, but two Atomic ones looks pretty good in the driveway.

Cheers, Steve.
    Two is cool only single driveway so a bit of a pain, BLUEVE will go in a few months

Only got the red seats, red dash

Mods have begun, hardlid fitted today and windows tinted

Got some other goodies on order

jonnyd1986 is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 21-12-2014 @ 10:51 PM

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEVE View Post
    Two is cool only single driveway so a bit of a pain, BLUEVE will go in a few months

Only got the red seats, red dash

Mods have begun, hardlid fitted today and windows tinted

Got some other goodies on order
    Tint doesnt look very dark. Is it the darkest legal? Do you have X-force on on your other ss? Like it hey?

Hard lids definitely look better.

Jon

Thread Information