Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Wagon Gallery - Part 1

TimmyG is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 09-02-2013 @ 06:11 AM

Re: The Wagon Gallery - Part 1

Here is my m6 ssv wagon on 22's. but first a stock shot.

Cheers
    Tim

'SUCH IS LIFE'

baja_ss is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 23-10-2013 @ 07:42 PM

i still want those rims timmy, they look hot on your wagon ....good work

TimmyG is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 09-02-2013 @ 06:11 AM

Thanks owen loving the look of it at the moment could be lower though.
    Cheers
    Tim

'SUCH IS LIFE'

JDR is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 09-01-2011 @ 09:35 PM

Guys, I can't post links apparently until I have enough posts... but If you check the Walkinshaw website, they build a cool looking wagon. I only wish I had one. Will check it out again when house reno complete...

J_VZUTE is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 23-06-2017 @ 10:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    Guys, I can't post links apparently until I have enough posts... but If you check the Walkinshaw website, they build a cool looking wagon. I only wish I had one. Will check it out again when house reno complete...
    Upload them to photo bucket or an image hosting site and pm me the links and I'll post them for you here

warlobo is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 07-11-2014 @ 08:10 AM

I think the ride height you get is good on those 22's. Lower it and try doing 100 mph on the Hume, you'll bottom out for sure. Whats the point if you cant use it lowered imo.

defective is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 21-06-2014 @ 08:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by warlobo View Post
    I think the ride height you get is good on those 22's. Lower it and try doing 100 mph on the Hume, you'll bottom out for sure. Whats the point if you cant use it lowered imo.
    i think if your doing 100mph on the hume then ride height is the least of your issues...

warlobo is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 07-11-2014 @ 08:10 AM

Yes of course you're right, we all buy 300kw vehicles, modify them to go faster and drive at 110kmph on open country roads. How silly of me.

73.RSR is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 24-06-2015 @ 11:26 AM

This is my Berlina International Wagon I picked up a few weeks ago.
    It was for carting the dogs to the beach etc... but has ended up getting a few mods.

I had a new set of struts and shocks in the shed so I matched them up with some lowered King Springs and had a few of the bushes replaced with some Nolathane items.
    It already had an SS Inductions intake which aren't the best but I couldn't be bothered changing to an OTR, along with extractors and a dual 2.5 inch system.
    I fitted a mail order tune I bought from Steve at Oztrack - excellent tune, better than previous tunes I've paid $1000+ for.
    Also bought some SSV Series 2 wheels with 245 Pirelli PZero Nero's.

Future mods are dragging out some brakes that I've had in storage for a few years - 6 piston Harrops and 4 piston Alcons - they need a good tidy up before being fitted.
    Also taking a trip to the panel beaters for some touch ups on a few small marks.

VX BY DESIGN is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 06-06-2017 @ 11:22 AM

Was time to update the VE Calais so got me a wagon...and now the mods begin again (Sonny)

S1 2010 plated SSV Auto (AFM)
    Planned at the moment:

- Wheels 19s x 8 1/2 Front, 9 1/2 Rears (BBS 'CH Black')
    - HID’s (Low, High and fog)
    - A few cosmetic changes (Antenna, Front lip spoiler, Blacken all badges and remove AFM ones)
    - Lowered (pedders)
    - OTR
    - Zorst and headers
    - Tune

Just got home from picking it up

Mags on

Lowered and Cosmetic changes

vxls1wagon is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 13-04-2011 @ 01:24 PM

yum, i love v8 wagons haha, will post mine up soon

someLS1 is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 12-01-2016 @ 01:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by 73.RSR View Post
    This is my Berlina International Wagon I picked up a few weeks ago.
    It was for carting the dogs to the beach etc... but has ended up getting a few mods.

I had a new set of struts and shocks in the shed so I matched them up with some lowered King Springs and had a few of the bushes replaced with some Nolathane items.
    It already had an SS Inductions intake which aren't the best but I couldn't be bothered changing to an OTR, along with extractors and a dual 2.5 inch system.
    I fitted a mail order tune I bought from Steve at Oztrack - excellent tune, better than previous tunes I've paid $1000+ for.
    Also bought some SSV Series 2 wheels with 245 Pirelli PZero Nero's.

Future mods are dragging out some brakes that I've had in storage for a few years - 6 piston Harrops and 4 piston Alcons - they need a good tidy up before being fitted.
    Also taking a trip to the panel beaters for some touch ups on a few small marks.
    Very nice wagon mate last year i got myself one of these myself as a daily too love it. Fitted up some parts i had lying around too Got it from NSW plates also started with ANH hahaha mustve come off the lot at a very similar time

someLS1 is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 12-01-2016 @ 01:16 PM

Here's a pic of my daily wagon

73.RSR is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 24-06-2015 @ 11:26 AM

Good stuff someLS1, I like the black wheels.

I have been hitting the silver highlights on mine with some black paint, stuck some black tail lights in also.

Cheers yea rims aren't mine borrowed them off my mate. But it wil have VY GTS rims on it shortly.

Not bad mate the black looks alright. Im just keeping mine looking factory on the outside bar lowering and rims.

Mine might be for sale soon

Thread Information