Hi fello LS1'ers!!!

After getting my new Thunder I was sucked in by my own temptation to buy the Magnasun MP2300 kit from CAPA. I dropped the car off Saturday with the boys at Russo and am SO excited, Russo have always been outstanding to deal with for me and I know they will make this car special... My last VZ was a sensational car but I have never had a blown car before.
This ute is auto, got the kit and sprung for the bigger fuel system as well as smaller pulley. It also gets the cam treatment and to be honest I have no idea what they are going to put in, but I know its little.
Pick her up Saturday so I will post some pics, clips and stuff but for now I am driving my nans 20yo auto 626 for work.... Ooh the wait is already killing me! Any guess on power? The thought of having a potentially 600RWHP car is pretty nuts...

Plans for the ute up next (as in next weekend) will be slamming on 22's and it already has full stainless duel 3inch..

Oh and the best part, I just scored the plates BLQWN! Can you believe I got that?!!!

Sorry for the crazy excited rant, but I am pumped!