Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: The Wonkyjet

Wonky is offline One of the Top Contributors to the Forum Last Online: 18-01-2024 @ 01:35 PM

Re: The Wonkyjet

Yep, absolutely love it!!! Unfortunately it let me down on Tue and came the last 8km home on the back of a truck....... In today to have new alternator. Just one of those things with a 12 year old car.

First time any of the 6 Commodore V8s I've had since 2003 has let me down and in retrospect only because I chose to drive the last 15km home during school pickup time. Should have waited an hour and still got home before I eventually did! Took me 25+ minutes to go 7.7km...... That would normally be 15 - 20 min max for the whole trip.

Wonky is offline One of the Top Contributors to the Forum Last Online: 18-01-2024 @ 01:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by whitels1ss View Post
    So it's not been out to Calder yet?
    Elder daughter and her partner Shaun have just bought a 30ac property to live in up near Harcourt so with the massive improvements made to Heathcote since the new guy took over it might now be there I go to.

whitels1ss is offline Powertrain Control Last Online: 28-03-2024 @ 06:54 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Wonky View Post
    Elder daughter and her partner Shaun have just bought a 30ac property to live in up near Harcourt
    so with the massive improvements made to Heathcote since the new guy took over it might now be there I go to.
    Good stuff Gary, be interesting to see how it goes.

Pickles is offline Substantial Contributor to the Forum Last Online: 28-03-2024 @ 08:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Wonky View Post
    Elder daughter and her partner Shaun have just bought a 30ac property to live in up near Harcourt so with the massive improvements made to Heathcote since the new guy took over it might now be there I go to.
    "30 Acres nr Harcourt",....beautiful part of the World,...sounds pretty much perfect to me.
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    "30 Acres nr Harcourt",....beautiful part of the World,...sounds pretty much perfect to me.
    Pickles.

Thread Information