Calling it a jet is probably a bit over the top as no doubt there are quite a few daily drivers on here which are quicker, but it's certainly a jet to me and I love it!

After the Wonkymobile (SSV sedan) and Wonkyute (SSV ute) I was trying to come up with a name and I thought that was the best of the names suggested by my mates on FB. This awesome one owner vehicle was previously driven (rarely) and loved by SenatorMike on the LS1 forum (hereafter known as NoSenatorMike ) and I have known the car since it was new. In fact, Mike drove me in it to the dealer when I first got the Wonkyute. All work has been performed at Chevs Performance who I also use, so again I know and trust all that's been done.

It's a Karma MY09 LS3 Senator with some lovely go fast bits – approx. 380rwkw. Extremely low kms (<15,000) and extremely well looked after. Has a full KPM 3” system so sounds great as well as looking awesome!!

Very easy to drive – my 60yo wife drove me in it the 25km to our daughter's block the other day for these pics. It was the very first time she’d even been in it, though obviously I warned her to go easy on the loud pedal. It's a piece of cake to drive normally, though all hell obviously breaks loose with any decent amount of throttle!!

The “Yugoslavian roll bars” as I've heard them described are just for me to hang onto while I get back in the swing of getting my walker in and out of the back seat as it's well over 6 years since I had my last sedan. They may or may not stay – adds to the grandpa, more subdued grandpa sleeper look I'm trying to achieve with this vehicle. It's amazing how much they whistle and whine!