Thread: 90,000 K's just around the cnr...

Darkvala is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 04-02-2011 @ 07:45 PM

90,000 K's just around the cnr...

Well, everytime I turn the key on, I am reminded how close the car is to 90,000 K's.

I am not far from Ferntree Gully Holden and are wondering if there are any other members here whom use that dealership for their services and any problems.

Also, l do I need to take the SS to a holden dealership? Or can I get my old mate who looked after my VK Berlina for the last 7 years of it's life?

DV.

davidred is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 29-12-2008 @ 10:27 AM
    After a quick search on the forum you'll find alot of reasons not to bring it to a Holden dealership. From my experience, you'll feel alot better if you bring it to someone you know that can do the servicing on the LS1.

I find non-Holden mechanics aren't lazy, they do a good job and genuinely take care of your car..

One tonner is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 25-09-2013 @ 12:42 PM
    I could go on and on about that dealership.
    I would probably steer clear of FTG Holden; I have had more than one problem with them.
    The car would go in and come out with more problems or damage than it went in with.
    Lots of young Techs that like to eye off a nice SS.
    Call Vehicle Tech in Lilydale 9739 6888 talk to David he has a good bloke and services my Ute from now on.
    He hates dealers as much as me and services a lot of cars like ours.
    He uses the best oils and genuine parts.
    Try a sponsor also some do servicing.

Bitza is offline R.I.P BITZA 10/3/09 Last Online: 07-05-2009 @ 12:30 PM
    Check out some of the forum sponsors, as they do servicing too.

Darkvala is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 04-02-2011 @ 07:45 PM
    I have booked into Vehicle Tech in Lilydale, thanks OneTonner

As to the sponsers, I will be checking out F1 Performance early next year when the engine mods start happening

DV

One tonner is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 25-09-2013 @ 12:42 PM
    I am sure you will be happy with Veh Tech

Got the service done on friday afternoon, the guys were great and got to work straight away.

I am very happy with their work, friendliness. Won't hold it against David (the owner) for being a ford nut. He is very privleged to work on LS1's hehe.

Seems Luke their will be in the market soon for an SS ute! great stuff.

Thanks again for the referral One Tonner
    I'll be going back to get a few things done after Xmas.

DV

Excellent, told you David was a good bloke; He should become a sponsor and convert to a LS1.
    Not a chance me’s thinks.
    Glad to hear you are happy man.
    So all you guys in the East give David a HOY.

Thread Information