Thread: Tt Lsx Pro Streeta

Smithy101 is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 08-08-2012 @ 10:15 PM

Tt Lsx Pro Streeta

Been reading about how people don't post builds anymore and can understand why.
    I have also taken an interest in some of the current builds such as micks ve and the turbo ls1 ht that GD are involved in and believe not only is credit due but the level of innovation is fantastic.

About 12 months ago i started a pro street build with the aim to take an lsx style car to the top of Pro Street Blown in APSA.

It was side linned mid build as we (Corupt boys) decided that a Top Alcohol Funny Car would be good fun so built one.

Took alot of time and even more resources but it is now complete and we are competing in the ANDRA Top Alcohol bracket this season.

We now have some time to complete the TT project and will hopefully hit the strip soon.

Could someone send me a PM with email and post some pics for me!

More info soon

mouthy is offline Rarely Contributes to the Forum Last Online: 01-05-2009 @ 07:55 AM

Re: Tt Lsx Pro Streeta

Awesome work, cant wait to see pics.

Stelth is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 18-04-2015 @ 04:42 PM

Evman is offline One of the Top Contributors to the Forum Last Online: 11-12-2016 @ 11:07 AM

White Monaro! Love it.

I understand it most likely wont be racing in that guise...

Awesome looking bay

RED R8 is offline One of the Top Contributors to the Forum Last Online: 18-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM

AWWWWESOME I posted a thread a while back on how there seems to be more bit hitting turbo cars being built nowdays ....prime example...looks very tough and well built.
    2011 VE HSV R8, W375 , Manual....

nickh is offline Permanently Banned Last Online: 20-11-2014 @ 11:04 PM

wow.. Im seriously enjoying the quality of the workmanship of this and the old school monaro.. Once again top workmanship it makes me slightly jealous

heavyduty1340 is offline Permanently Banned Last Online: 11-06-2015 @ 06:15 PM

Nice work there

Looks like plenty of hours put into it so far

Car is actually further progressed but havn,t got any current photo,s
    Will take some this week
    Car is booked to go for paint end of january
    A bonnet and tailshaft are being made in the next fortnight
    All other parts are in the garage waiting fitment (basically everything to finish)
    We also have gearbox options as we have two brand new boxes..one a monster glide and a rossler th210 three speed...both are capable of 2500hp+
    Rear is mixture of strange brakes/floaters/40 spline drilled axles and a chrisman centre
    Up front is all pretty standard 2000+ hp stuff (will detail later)
    Motec is done as is fuel system and pipes
    Good easy fun build except for the ever changing Pro Street Rules...

S2VYSS is offline Substantial Contributor to the Forum Last Online: 25-05-2011 @ 11:32 PM

Great looking bit of gear! What colour are you painting it? What time do you expect to run?

ova400 is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 22-02-2018 @ 09:04 PM

Saw the car racing on the weekend and recognised the name and a few of the faces in the pits working on the car. Great effort to all involved.

As for the monaro I can't wait to see it running

monaro_mad is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 04-02-2019 @ 02:37 PM

Now thats a build!! Love it hope to read some more i bet some magazines will be beating your door down when thats finished. In the 1st pic, is that the TT engine? Kinda looks like a twin carb setup. You guys could end up head to head with Redcliffes Mustang for the Pro Street Blown title, that would be interesting.

Holden vs Ford

Quote Originally Posted by ova400 View Post
    Saw the car racing on the weekend and recognised the name and a few of the faces in the pits working on the car. Great effort to all involved.

As for the monaro I can't wait to see it running
    Yep..same guys still spinnin spanners on my funny car as helped me take the ls1 drag rcord in 04 and 05

Quote Originally Posted by S2VYSS View Post
    Great looking bit of gear! What colour are you painting it? What time do you expect to run?
    The car is more than capable of handling 3000hp but the lsx won,t make that much reliably but will still produce low 7's and possibly high 6's when lent on

Quote Originally Posted by monaro_mad View Post
    Now thats a build!! Love it hope to read some more i bet some magazines will be beating your door down when thats finished. In the 1st pic, is that the TT engine? Kinda looks like a twin carb setup. You guys could end up head to head with Redcliffes Mustang for the Pro Street Blown title, that would be interesting.

Holden vs Ford
    The twin set up is a 632 ohio gas motor...also had a 815 c/in 2500hp donk in it but now runs the tt setup...have a 540 cube big block with olds heads and 14/71 littlefield blown combo for supercharged outlaws (2500hp) when we have finished stuffing with the ls style combo!! The tt will make a good dyno motor when we have run the times in the monaro!!

cards400 is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 09-09-2009 @ 10:10 PM

Nice , very nice , bloody hell....lol. Might seeya around the pits when me mate heads east, i give him a hand with his top alky !. yellow dragster from w.a. same one that was asleep at the line at the winters against newby lol.

Thread Information