Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WA Performance Rocks!

SS_Fury is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 09-05-2011 @ 12:58 PM

WA Performance Rocks!

Without delving into too much of the details, I am more than happy to reccomend Mitch and Deb at WA Performance (Leederville Auto Care). After trying an aftermarket 2nd hand exhuast that unfortunately droned at high speed (but sounded awesome down low, it was a shame!) I not only got a VY SS one put on instead free of charge (including fitting), they also paid for a nasty gash in the rear bumper to be fixed and cleaned up which was made by other parties (not them) whilst in their care. Now THAT is awesome service. They are good folk in Leederville, give em a go all you Perth folk

Delco is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 24-04-2022 @ 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by VXSS_series1
    Without delving into too much of the details, I am more than happy to reccomend Mitch and Deb at WA Performance (Leederville Auto Care). After trying an aftermarket 2nd hand exhuast that unfortunately droned at high speed (but sounded awesome down low, it was a shame!) I not only got a VY SS one put on instead free of charge (including fitting), they also paid for a nasty gash in the rear bumper to be fixed and cleaned up which was made by other parties (not them) whilst in their care. Now THAT is awesome service. They are good folk in Leederville, give em a go all you Perth folk
    Dont you just hate it when your pride and joy gets damaged while someone is looking after it , good to see you got it fixed up.

Why a stock exhaust , it would be no different to what you took of std ?

SS_Fury is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 09-05-2011 @ 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Delco
    Dont you just hate it when your pride and joy gets damaged while someone is looking after it , good to see you got it fixed up.

Why a stock exhaust , it would be no different to what you took of std ?
    Couldnt afford the 400 odd beans at the time for a cat back twin 2.5....plus a vy ss zorst runs rings around a vx ss zorst....that and the misses is planting the foot on the 'bogan noise'.....sigh@ the quieter 8, but alas, i believe the vy ss aint too bad for stock and doesnt burble enough for the old lady to complain...so i got to make do with my toy...it just has to be refined, street quiet, but....go like the clappers if i can get it too...thats where you come in Delco

Delco is offline Fair Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 24-04-2022 @ 07:35 PM
    Couldnt afford the 400 odd beans at the time for a cat back twin 2.5....plus a vy ss zorst runs rings around a vx ss zorst....that and the misses is planting the foot on the 'bogan noise'.....sigh@ the quieter 8, but alas, i believe the vy ss aint too bad for stock and doesnt burble enough for the old lady to complain...so i got to make do with my toy...it just has to be refined, street quiet, but....go like the clappers if i can get it too...thats where you come in Delco
    Dont yah just luv handbrakes wingin

yep, its the power of the you know what

mr ve ssv is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 06-05-2011 @ 02:36 PM
    good to see some posative feedback tim

Last edited by HRT Stroker; 02-11-2005 at 05:53 PM. Reason: removed unecessary baiting comments

WA VTGEN111 is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 04-09-2014 @ 09:39 PM

Thanks Tim

Appreciate the kind words

Mitch

mr ve ssv is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 06-05-2011 @ 02:36 PM
    good work gimpy ute boy

even for a gimpy ute boy you do alright

is that ute still lookiing half stripped or is it back together these days?

biante12 is offline Occasional Contributor to the Forums Last Online: 01-11-2010 @ 06:07 PM

6LtrLimo is offline Forum Contributor Last Online: 17-10-2021 @ 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WA VTGEN111
    Thanks

Like we have said before, we are happy for ppl to do their homework with as many places as possible, not to be blinded by the banter spend their money wisely and not jump in, we are open to customers checking out our packages and test driving or seeing the results.

Customer service - the only name of the game

This is exactly what I did, shopped around, asked the questions and settled on a workshop that I felt comfortable with. With a proven track record and endless forthcoming advice, support and know-how, I couldnt be more wrapt with the team at WA Performance and advise anyone looking to modify there LS1/2 to head straight to WA Performance.

Huge thanks to Mitch & Deb for building the ute to what it is today, prepping the ute last night and your ongoing support.

Huge thanks goes also to Doughy and Tuna from Doughboy Autoperformance, you guys are second to none in the world of power tuning - Thanks guys.

Martin_D is offline One of the Top Contributors to the Forum Last Online: 27-06-2022 @ 11:28 AM
    Looks like you guys have a fair stable of 11 second cars kicking around over there at the moment! Time to bolt that turbo on now Mitch and go reel off a stock engine 10

is that ute still lookiing half stripped or is it back together these days?

Hi Tim

Yes the customer wanted to remove his tailgate, was something about denting his pretti black show paint. This is the ute that took out 3rd place in the utez category at AME 2005.
    Last edited by WA VTGEN111; 03-11-2005 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Tuna
    Looks like you guys have a fair stable of 11 second cars kicking around over there at the moment! Time to bolt that turbo on now Mitch and go reel off a stock engine 10

Cant wait Tuna

Nursing_Mother is offline Permanently Banned Last Online: 30-01-2007 @ 03:58 PM

Well done LS1-UTE

Well done Tim,great ET&MPH,your a real member of the 11sec club now(i only scraped in)...Anyway mate top effort

Thread Information